Through the Fog









    (River Island cable knit sweater from ASOS, Vintage Versace shorts, 80%20 ankle boots, H&M parka, Bally bag)

    This week has been so busy! I've been on so many castings I can't even count, shot for Joe's Jeans, and still managed to take a few outfit shots. I've gotten to the point where it's hard for me to even remember what I did the day before, but then I look through my Canon, and I'm like "Oh yeah, that was fun!" Welp, we had a very foggy day here in Los Angeles this week. This type of weather really gets my hair feeling all wet and slimy, not my favorite! I stayed cozy in an amazing wool blend cable knit and a pair of vintage denim shorts. In fear of rain completely upsetting my high-maintenance bangs (i kid), I trampled about town with my giant parka. Overall, it was a beautiful day in an outfit I plan on putting on repeat.

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Total Pageviews