Me photographed and filmed by Sharon Gong













    fever from Sharon Gong on Vimeo.

    (Photography and Video by Sharon Gong)

    Sharon Gong and I have been planning to shoot together for months and we finally got to meet up last Sunday for a little photo/video shoot! I'm so happy I got to meet this lovely lady in person. I've been such a fan of her all her work even since stumbling upon her blog a year ago. I was shocked at how humble and smart this young lady is for her age. She is only 16 and has such a fresh take on photography and art. I love how her work is so mysterious, haunting, but most of all, just completely beautiful and magical. It tells a story. We had the best time shooting up high on the side of a mountain in between the trees and the brush. Surrounded by nature with gorgeous views of all of Los Angeles. I'm so pleased with the result and am so happy I got to work with this talented ingenue! I can only see bright things coming for this great girl! See all of Sharon Gong's artwork and photography here!

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Total Pageviews