A Day in the Life of Natalie























    (Free People sweater, Cheap Monday Skirt, Melie Bianco bag, Via Spiga boots)

    This was such a fun day! I spent the morning at castings, had lunch in Chinatown, and ended the day holiday shopping at the Americana. These type of days are the best and thank goodness my sis Dy and I lugged around our camera because we got some awesome fun shots. I'm wearing a very slouchy Free People sweater with a Cheap Monday skirt. The shoulder bag is Melie Bianco. I wore this same bag, but in pink, in the October Free People catalog! See it here!! I'm in love with the floral print and it's baby softness. Once I got downtown, I pulled off my heels, and changed into a pair of flat boots. Perfect for running around crazy downtown LA. For night, I swiped on some plum lipstick! The beautiful night lights at the Americana definitely got me in the holiday spirit! Just one of those amazing days trekking around town!

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Total Pageviews