The Metallic Pant: Like Second Skin





    (Vintage coat, Havealooook blouse, A|X Armani Exchange pants, H&M scarf, Rebecca Minkoff bag )

    A few weekends ago, I experienced my first ever east coast winter snow and boy was it cold! This is probably the first time I've really needed a gigantic coat and scarf! To bring a little life to the icy chill over here, I brought out my craziest, most fun pair of pants by A|X Armani Exchange. One thing I'm kind of obsessed with at the moment is anything with a little shine, and these are just perfect for the holidays coming up. The slim fitted cut along with the reflecting reptile print gave my rather simple weekend look a little rock n' roll edge. Dressed down with an adorable pair of Mary Jane ballet flats, I felt comfortable strolling the parks of Philadelphia and simply cozying up on a bench. Could fall get any more perfect?

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews