Threadsence: Musical Muse








    Photographed by Vu at Threadsence, Styled by Liz of Late Afternoon

    I was given the wonderful opportunity to work with one of my favorite online shops, Threadsence. They have the most wonderful team and I feel lucky to have them as friends! Their lookbooks are always so dreamy and beautiful, and so when I heard they wanted to feature me as their "Musical Muse," I couldn't refuse. As most of you know, I've been singing my entire and life, and to have Threadsence want to show that side of me feels amazing. In their studio, we recorded 2 different songs. Right now, only part 1 of our acoustic session is out. Part 2 will be up next week! Along with our acoustic session, we did a very rock n' roll based photoshoot! All styled by Liz of Late Afternoon, we portrayed 3 of my favorite musical artists: Courtney Love, Florence Welch, and Stevie Nicks. We went a little crazy towards the end of the shoot and smeared my lipstick and tousled my hair. I'm really digging the looks! Enjoy my singing performance, and check out Threadsence.com to see the entire lookbook!! And stay tuned for the second video! I LOVE YOU THREADSENCE.


Total Pageviews