The Unexpected Leather Short





    Volcom sweater, We Are Rubbish shorts, By Corpus top, Chanel bag, Milor Italy rings, BCBG shoes)

    Another look that works well into spring is a great pair of faux leather high waisted shorts with a short crop tee. These photos were shot back at home in LA, but I already plan on sporting this here in NYC. Dylana just left these shorts for me in my bedroom and I can't stop wearing them! This Volcom sweater, fresh out of the Fall '11 catalog, is also one of my favorite pieces right now. I happen to throw it on over everything on chilly nights out. I got a sneak peek into all the Fall pieces during my shoot for the web video series, launching on Volcomunity.com, and let me say, I found some really really cute things that I couldn't help but keep for myself! The jewels featured here were shipped straight from Italy, from Milor Jewels! I love the black and purple stones. So there you have it, my new must-have outfit. Gaaaah, need. more. cool. shorts. like. these! Thanks dydy!

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews