Smart Dressing: Red on Red






    (Vintage blazer, White + Warren blouse, By Corpus shorts, Chanel bag, Bronx shoes, Vintage Rayban sunglasses)

    Right now I am very into the masculine, tailored look for spring. This is my definition of smart dressing. This day I went with red on red, one of my favorite combinations. It is very classic and put-together. Here I am back home in LA, but I see myself wearing this on the streets of NYC as well. I feel a wool blazer and silk button up is such perfect street style for any city. I love how the scarlet red hue just pops! I also went with my favorite Chanel bag. I love the supple quilted leather and large silver chains. It screams heavy duty yet I try to wear this bag only on special occasions. I'd hate to destroy this baby by wearing it too much!

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews