Oh So New York: Photographed by Ariana P.
















    Photos by Ariana P. of www.55-th-street.com in New York City, May 12th

    A little fashion story here for you all shot by the lovely photographer/blogger Ariana P. I met this amazing girl at the Mango store event I was hosting in New York this past week. She took me outside and snapped these stunning photos of me right on the streets of Soho. I think these images capture New York perfectly. I love the mix of people who happened to be in the photos: a businessman, a cook, and an old man. We definitely captured some cooky characters for this little street shoot. And I just love a gorgeous dress mixed with the grungy city streets. I am beyond impressed with Ariana's work! These are some of my favorite pictures from New York!

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews