Trench my Thirst







    (Battalion trench, Hallelu knit sweater, H&M button up, Jeans c/o Big Star, Salvatore Ferragamo ballet flats, Banana Republic bag)

    The sun is finally out and weather is becoming bearable again. Decided to wear this trench dress open as a jacket, layered over a knit sweater and a great pair of cuffed jeans. I don't know why, but I find ankles extremely sexy. The look is a bit preppy and schoolgirl. I love a great collared shirt under a sweater. Recently I have been toting around this gorgeous bag, courtesy of Banana Republic, straight from their Spring '11 show. Everything from the collection is very safari, utilitarian chic (my favorite!) And yes, diet coke in a Chipotle water cup! But that is our little secret lol. With this look, I guess I could be considered a rebellious college girl? Okay, maybe not.

    Welp, I'm off to Seattle right now for a shoot. My flight takes off this morning and I can't wait. Luckily it is a short flight from LA and I will arrive in the afternoon with plenty of time to see the city and meet up with a few friends before shooting tomorrow morning. Bringing my camera along of course so I can snap some images. I hear it is freezing! Looks like I will be lugging around my heaviest wool coat for the trip. Bye bye California! I could use a little break from you...

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews