To the Ballet







    (Bebe blazer, AGAIN tee, American Apparel skirt, J.Crew flats, Vintage bag)

    I'm currently lusting over anything ballerina. The little ballet flats and pastel pink shades feel so fresh for spring. It's easy, simple, and chic. I love a great pleated skirt with a soft gray tee. Loose layers at their best. Plus, it is extremely comfortable. I just want to dance around and watch this pretty little skirt shimmer lol.

    I might even throw this look into my suitcase for my time in Spain next week. I'm a bit freaked out, I haven't even started packing! Apparently the weather is a bit up and down, so I'll be sure to bring layers that can easily be thrown off and on. I'm flying out tomorrow morning to work on a fun project with my favorite Spanish brand, MANGO. I'll be there for a week! The video I shot for the Que Me Pongo MANGO campaign will out in a few weeks as well and I'm both excited and nervous to see it (it is a web series and episode 1 is already out!)

    Gaah, it's going to be my first time in Europe and I cannot wait wait to share my adventures with you. I know I'm going to go crazy taking pictures so bear with me if my next posts are incredibly long!

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews