Shredded Threads




    (Storets sweater, Vintage shorts, Via Spiga boots)

    Just a few snapshots of me after a meeting. We found an awesome little sidewalk showered with autumn leaves and took some photos, even with the innocent bystanders lurking by the trees watching (always a little awkward, but after blogging for about a year you get over it. Always think: "i just want a picture damn it!") Anyways, I'm so happy that with the warmth, I can just slip into a pair of shorts! My legs have never been so happy...or so white. Thankfully the weather looks like it will be beautiful again this week.YES! It will definitely make getting up early for work a hell of a lot easier. This day, I kept things super casual with a shredded pullover and some vintage trouser shorts. I like the combo of something totally ratted out with something completely clean and tailored. Makes for an interesting look, eh? I wish I had the energy to write you a deep, thoughtful, blog post, but I am exhausted! Have a fantastic rest of your week! Updates to come!

    For now, take a look at MANGO's blog KEEP THE BEAT for a few outtakes from our shoot. Not long till the campaign launches! Click HERE!

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Total Pageviews