An Evening in Relaxation




    (J. Crew sweater, Vintage skirt courtesy of Stone Cold Vintage, Banana Republic boots, Delvaux shoulder bag)

    These photos were snapped one evening on my front porch after a long day out. The sun was setting and perfectly created a mini glow around my head! As for my outfit, I played around with my boyish and girlish pieces. I paired this wool boyfriend sweater with a one of a kind pleated skirt from the vintage shop Stone Cold Vintage. They are my go-to vintage online store as they have the best designer vintage! I love the bold print of this skirt against a simple gray pullover. This combination brings Prada's fall collection to mind. Thanks to them, I now see the librarian's knee-length skirt as chic and sexy. Most girls would probably never wear something this "dated" out, but I love it's uniqueness. Happy Monday everyone!

    Also, don't forget to check out my feature/interview on Stylesofia! I hope you like it! Simply click on the image below or visit Stylesofia.com.


    Follow Natalie Off Duty

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Total Pageviews