Clowning Around










    (Vintage blazer, Hallelu dress, Cole Haan boots, Free People sunglasses, Bally bag)

    This year has definitely been off to a great start. I got to work with a ton of great people, make new friends, and catch up with some old ones. This past week, I got to shoot the Olsenboye Spring campaign, directed by the amazing Steven Baillie, as well as work on a few other projects! The Olsenboye video series will be launching in March. I had the best time! I cannot wait to share with you all the details, along with some killer photos. I ended my crazy week with a relaxing, but totally fun evening out and about by the Santa Monica pier. I was browsing H&M on 3rd street when a woman with a camera and a business card came up to me. First thought was "uh oh" hehe because I usually always get awkward when recognized. But she happened to be the very sweet Alkisti hailing from Greece and creator/photographer of the street style website, Streetgeist! I am a total fan of her website and was shocked that she introduced herself and wanted to snap a few photos of me and my sister for her site! Her photography is amazing and I cannot wait to see our final shots! As the sun was setting, my sister and I ventured over to the Pier to meet an old friend. We got some sweet shots. There was clown passing by and I had to take at least one snapshot with him... i mean check out those sneakers!! So there you have it, my favorite photo from the day. I kept things simple with my favorite coral blazer, a sheer black mini, and my favorite flat boots. Perfect way to end an unforgettable week!

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

Total Pageviews