Weekend Attire







    (Volcom jacket, H&M tee, Hudson Jeans, Via Spiga boots, Givenchy bag)

    Wiiipppeee! It is the weekend! Finally, I get some down time! On the weekends, I always tend to dress very simply with barely there makeup. Here I'm wearing an awesome Volcom fur jacket. I love it so much! It's so rock n roll and soft to touch. The best thing about being Volcom's campaign girl is that I get first dibs on clothes from their latest collections. Paired it with a loose fitting rocker tee and brand spankin new Hudson Jeans straight from New York. Skinny jeans are my favorite for everyday wear. The slight sheen to this pair gives this classic black skinny jean a twist. Perfect for the holidays. To complete the look, I grabbed my largest handbag and chunkiest boots!

    Happy weekend everyone! xoxo

    Follow Natalie Off Duty

    Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Total Pageviews