Fresh Cut Flowers





    (Wooden Ships sweater courtesy of Tilly Boutique, ModCloth dress, Bally Shoes)

    Mmmm, the weekend is here! The days/weeks are going by so fast. Actually, life's moving along sooo fast! Crazy I'm already 20. Thank you all for the birthday wishes! Means so much to me! I ended up having a little dinner gathering followed by some really amazing cake! And finally, I got to see The Social Network over at the movie theatre. I loved it so much. Not only do I think Jesse Eisenberg is a total and complete babe, but the film also had some really great acting. Who knew funky JT was so good at being a jerk?! Anyways, it had some pretty intense scenes that definitely requires your full attention. Really smart film that I'm dying to see again.

    This is what I wore for my small birthday celebration! As you know, I love maxi dresses. This floral dress is like a breath of fresh air. I spotted it on Modcloth and knew I had to have it. I love the colors paired with a simple black pullover sweater and waist belt. Loose, cozy layers that are oh so perfect for fall. The temps are slowly going down as we near Thanksgiving! I am so ready!

    Don't forget to check out my interview with Modcloth here! :)

Total Pageviews