The Chill Bites





    (Vintage Betsey Johnson dress, Promod blazer, Spotted Moth scarf, Vintage Bag, Cole Haan Boots)

    Everyday it feels like it is getting chillier and chillier. I take walks every night and that's when you can really feel the chill biting you in the behind! This fall I am really diggin velvet. Black velvet in particular. When I found this vintage Betsey maxi dress about a week ago, I nearly fainted. It has a really cute open back as well (not pictured lol) so it's got a cool amish from the front, sexy from the back thing going on haha. And with this perfectly gloomy fall weather, I find myself bundling up in this cream circle scarf by Spotted Moth. It's just one of those pieces you have to have this time of year.

    These photos were once again taken behind a nearby church. It was pretty much deserted and gave off a really isolated feel. Perfect for taking a few chilly day photos!

    Right now, I'm looking at my to-do list and kind of having a mini panic attack. So much to do! I've got to pack up for Philly and do a bunch of little things before I take off in the morning. But I look forward to a Sunday stroll in the local pumpkin patch...I love the October festivities! Check out my October inspiiirrattionn.
    Chunky chunky scarves, long skirts, thick brows (don't even think of plucking them girls), and grungy jackets. you like?


    Btw, much thanks to MyFDB (My Fashion Database) for the write-up on my blog! I really appreciate it. So happy to be your lil weekend read! Read about it HERE!

Total Pageviews