Luxe Linens

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    My latest discovery, Queen's Wardrobe! I was browsing their site and fell in love with their easy and wearable pieces. Here I'm wearing their Chiffon Skirt. It's gorgeous, no doubt about it. Most importantly, it has a nice luxurious quality and slim fit. Not something that is easy to find at a good price! This time of year, I'm all for linens and soft, neutral tones. It's getting hot so I know I'll be living in leg flaunting looks!

    It's only Tuesday and my week is already looking crazy. The next few days I'm shooting the Volcom ad campaign!! I'm super excited. I love their cool street style and I feel so lucky to be a part of the brand. And there are some cool events coming up this week, so I hope I find the time to attend and bring my friends along! Along with all the madness, I've got school. Poo! Major cram summer course, so I'll be hitting the books in between bllaaa. But do enjoy your week everyone! I'll keep you posted :)

Total Pageviews