It's a Conspiracy

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Dress: Stylestalker

    Stylestalker has once again wowed me with their newest collection. I'm currently in love the new Conspiracy dress! Black sheerness and a fitted body defines the perfect dress for me. The one shoulder detail shows just the right amount of skin. It's so freakin sexy! This dress reminds me so much of Alexander Wang and Erin Wasson (King and Queen of Cool), it makes my head spin! It's a total party dress, but I love it during the day with nothing but my mens combat boots and grandpa socks! High and Low does the body good. I feel lucky to have some Australian goodness in my closet! Thank You StyleStalker! :)

    Also, check out my interview with Enjoy Your Style!

Total Pageviews