Wren!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Dress: Wren, Blazer: Ramona West Vintage
    I'm currently coveting my new Wren dress. I've had a love for Melissa Coker's designs ever since walking in one of her very first fashion presentations. Her designs are just my style, so when I heard she was sending me a piece, I knew I would love it. It's got an amazing fit, black lace, and cool zipper detail. Pretty much perfection. Wren's flirty, fun dresses are beautiful, yet still have a little edge. It's no wonder It-girls Alexa Chung, Harley-Viera Newton, and Tennessee Thomas hold the spot as Wren campaign models! And like me, are Wren's #1 fans.

    Below are some of my favorite Wren looks, perfect for the modern it-girl. Do check out more photos from the Wren lookbooks HERE!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews