She Comes Out at Night

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    One of my all time favorite shows from Fashion Week was Proenza Schouler. I loved the dark sheer accents on the clothing along with the dark purple, almost black, lipstick that really contrasted with the models skin tone. Exactly what a girl who only comes out at night would look like. Dark, mysterious, but oh so cool.

    Speaking of a girl who would only come out at night! Here's a candid of me, shot by photographer Rj Shaughnessy. This photo was taken before I left for holiday in Asia.Cannot believe how pale I was. I have a feeling my slight tan from my recent vacation will be fading. Anywho, I'm kinda diggin the vampy result of my portrait. Now I just need some of that Proenza Schouler lipstick and run out into the night.

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews