Thailand Adventure

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Tee: Madewell, Zipper Skirt: H&M, Bag: Il Bisonte

    Here are some photos taken in Thailand. We stayed in Hatyai, Thailand, but spent a lot of time out and about on the outskirts of the city. It was really an eye opening experience. Most people living there have such a simple life and take it easy, one day at a time. And the Thai food was amazing, especially the seafood. My family and I stopped at a really good seafood restraunt right by the coast, that's where the first photo was taken. There was a family living back in there right on the water! I was pretty much posing on their front porch. Very calm, beautiful scenery. We did some touristy stuff too of course, like visiting the Monkey's Fun Park! I made sure I wasn't the one holding our banana chips in fear of being attacked, the monkeys come so close to you! haha! Thailand is so different from Malaysia in so many ways. The food, the people, the language. I loved visiting Hatyai, and hope to visit Bangkok soon! Right now, I am back in Kuala Lumpur hitting up the hot spots! Next up on our itinerary: Bali and Singapore!!!

    And yes, Dylana of Nana in Wonderland is my sister! lol We're both traveling together. We took more photos recently together that I will post soon!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    And here is an illustration of me by Marta Gustems, talented artist and blogger of Dibujogente. My friends were all so surprised at how well this illustration captures me. It also took me by surprise too when I saw it. Thank you Marta so much! Do visit her Boutique Suite store in Barcelona, Spain as well!
    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews