Pantalones

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Sheer Tee: Madewell, Cardigan: Vintage, Trousers: Zara, Belt: Gap, Jewelry: Vintage/Sogoli/Elena Cruz, Shoes: Alexander Wang

    As you can tell, I love trousers! The shade of these is different from anything I own. Paired it with a sheer Madewell tee and soft wool cardigan. I'm making my Alexander Wang's more winter friendly with socks, even though it still doesn't really feel like winter. There has been lots and lots of sunshine, perfect weather to start off the new year!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    These are 8 pairs of my favorite shoes that I wear all the time. I love shoes so much!
    From top row left: Vintage/Via Spiga/Bally/Burberry/Alexander Wang/Salvatore Ferragamo/Cole haan/Stefane Kelian

    UPDATE: Thank you Studded Hearts for the feature! You must check out this blog created by Yenny from Australia! I guarantee you will get hooked at viewing her posts! Her blog is my one of my daily reads! :)

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews