We Love Colors

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Tulle Dress: Eli Tahari, Tights: We Love Colors, Shoes: Via Spiga

    These gorgeous tights were given to me from the amazing tights brand We Love Colors! I love the bold red hue so much. I haven't been able to find the perfect shade of red tights for quite a while so I was so excited when We Love Colors said they were sending me a pair in Scarlet Red. I am lusting over the material as well. It's soft and a little thicker, perfect for the chilly days. I paired these with my tulle Eli Tahari dress and a black blazer. I cannot wait to wear this tulle dress again in the Spring time because it really looks angelic in the sun! And I love how tulle is coming back in a big way, with all the new Rodarte dresses floating about! :)

    I also want to thank you all for the great feedback on my blog. It makes me really happy to post and share my style! Thank you!
    Have a happy NEW YEAR!

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews