REVOLVE & LOOKBOOK.NU Style Guide

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Here are the photos for the REVOLVE & LOOKBOOK.NU Winter 2009 Style Guide! The shoot was so much fun because I got to go through all of Revolve's amazing clothes and create my own looks. It's fun being the model and the stylist, especially when all my favorite designer clothing is involved! The theme to the shoot was "LA DOLLS." I love all the quirky details, like the bunny ears, colorful hats, and fun makeup. Thank you Revolve, Lookbook.nu, and everyone involved with the shoot!! Everyone was so sweet and I had an awesome time shooting in the Revolve Studios.

    CLICK HERE to watch the video, SHOP the looks, and see the full Style Guide including looks styled and modeled by the other girls also on Lookbook.nu, Stephanie, Olivia, and Tiffany! I hope you the result as much as I do!

    Also, if you are in the LA area, you must come to the party launching the Style Guide! This Saturday, the 12th, on Melrose. Details on the invite below. It is open to anyone and I will definitely be there. It will be lovely to meet you all!
    xoxo, Natalie
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Total Pageviews