Fuzzy

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Dress: H&M

    So I just bought this dress at H&M down at the South Coast Plaza. Was a fun little drive out of LA. I know almost everyone and their mom's have seen and at least tried on one of these fuzzy little creatures from H&M and either love it or hate it. It was 50% off, so I had to get it! And it keeps me incredibly warm. I should be shopping for summery clothes since I'll be in Asia next month, but this dress was super cheap! Perfect for the holidays... and as a gorilla costume for next Halloween! hahaahha i'm not kidding. (i'll get a better pic of the dress next time i wear it!)

    And I did go to the Revolve Party this weekend, bringing my sister along. The store is amazing and really nice. I got to meet up with the other LA bloggers from the shoot( Tiffany Borland and Olivia Lopez), and the whole Revolve crew. Also, I finally got to meet up with Anna Bu, model and blogger from Germany! She is here for a few months for modeling which is so exciting. She's so down to earth and has incredible vintage style. Check out her blog! Sorry I didn't take pictures, it was raining cats and dogs so I completely forgot and was just trying to get there in one piece. People here drive horribly in the rain, I tell ya!

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews