Let's Go Surfin Now, Everbody's Learnin How


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Here are a few pics of me in the Re COLLECTION catalog. We shot it in Malibu. Photos in front of the ocean are my absolute favorite. The Spring collection is very bohemian and beachy and of course inspired by vintage. Their pieces are wearable and unique and i can go on and on. Basically, i want it all. There are a lot more awesome looks that I'll post when they are online.

    And what I wore today:

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Jacket: Vintage, Tee: Alchemic, Jeans: Forever 21, Booties: Aldo

    These are my new favorite jeans, studded boyfriends from Forever 21. Found them in clearance for 10 bucks so I just had to buy them. And I fell in love with this faux leopard fur jacket when I bought it last year. A vintage favorite in my wardrobe that I'll probably keep wearing for the rest of my life hehe :)

    Btw: Having Curry tonight!! Fact: I loovvee Indian Food

    Have a great week everybody! Thanks for the nice comments and for following! :)

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews