Lend a Second Hand

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Top: Vintage, Shorts: Lux, Belt: Gap, Boots: Cole Haan, Bracelets/Rings: Vintage and Random

    This is my most recent vintage/second hand find, a lovely light weight top. I've been finding a lot of "ethnic" vintage pieces like this recently that I cannot wait to wear. I was trying to find something to wear with these high waisted shorts, and this top went perfectly. I added on my GAP belt I bought when I was like 10 years old or something, when I was in my tomboy stage. It used to go around my hips back then, now I wear it on my waist haha! I liked leather and studs back then too ya know?! hahaha

    Have a fantastic weekend everyone!

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews