Sunny Sunday

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Tee: Junk Food, Jacket: Crispin & Basilio, Jeans: Silence+Noise, Belt: Vintage, Bag: Vintage, Sunglasses: Vintage, Shoes: Converse, Bracelets/Rings: Random

    Because it's Sunday, I decided to throw on a graphic tee and some sneaks to be comfortable. Today was a perfect sunday: got some sun walking by the beach, stopped for some tempura sushi (sooo good!), and went window shopping, didn't actually find anything I really felt the need to buy. Going to end my lazy day with some amazing home-made Indian Curry and then watch the VMA's on tv (hope it's good!). I love sundays :)

    Thanks so much for the sweet comments and for following my blog everyone! Will definitely have more posts to come!

    Have an amazing week!

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews