Fashion Idol of the Week Interview!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    I am so excited that Mimi at style.la-mimi.com decided to write a feature on me! She is so sweet , has amazing style, and great taste. Here is the wonderful collage that was made for the feature. I love it so much! The La Mimi fashion site has such amazing features on beauty and fashion. Definitely worth subscribing to! A lot of you guys have been asking me personal questions, a few of the answers are in my interview!
    To read my interview, click here : http://style.la-mimi.com/weekly-fashion-idol/fashion-idol-of-the-week-natalie-suarez/

    Rodarte

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Here are two amazing looks for the Rodarte show. I love how the Rodarte collections are always a bit torn, dark, and tough. Almost a bit gothic with the dark lip. I love everything about this collection. Rodarte never fails to amaze me!

    I will be shooting the rest of this week, but I will try to squeeze in a few posts here and there! :)

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews