Fall is here!

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Blouse: Vintage, Jeans: Tigerlily, Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo, Bracelets/Rings: Random

    Today, I decided to pull out this amazing vintage blouse I bought about a year ago. I love how unique it is! It's more of a crop top on me so I paired it with my favorite high- waisted jeans. And guess what?! Fall is FINALLY here! But the weather still leaves me thinking it's summer. I'm feeling optimistic though that things will be cooling down very shortly!

    I hope everyone has been having an awesome week. I've been keeping busy shooting and driving all over town. But I love checking in here and reading all the lovely comments you guys have been leaving me! I'm glad people are interested in my blog and finding a little inspiration here and there! :)

    xoxo, Natalie

Total Pageviews